Sunday 3 May 2009

Sketch #30

Hello everyone Hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday weekend!

Thank-you to everyone who shared their lovely cards again this week.

The May kit is now available HERE called Bloomin' lovely it is full of pink flower papers, glitter diecut cardstock and pink alpha stickers. But it's not just for girly LO's! My LO uses a picture of my son!

This weeks extra challenge is to make a child themed card, with our sketch.


Here are the DT's cards for you!


Pinky


Sarah


Karyn
Christy

Michele


DT member Cindy has been very poorly over the last month she is doing better now but will be taking a break from DT duties until she has fully recovered. We all wish her a speedy recovery and lots of love and hugs!!

Thanks for stopping by
have a great week
The C4E team
xx

8 comments:

Kristen H said...

Here is my card, thank you for looking. I had a lot of fun with your challenge today. Have a great week!!

Teri said...

It's ages since I've had a chance to do your sketch! I'm really pleased that I was able to this week as the sketch is lovely. Love all the DT cards too!

Teri xx

http://teriscraftspot.blogspot.com/2009/05/crafts-4-eternity-30.html

Nicki said...

Great sketch, and I don't generally make cards for children so this was a good challenge for me! My card is on my blog, here. Nicki, xx.

busybeestamper said...

Great cards form the DT. This was a fun sketch to work with.Here is mine:
http://busybeestamper.blogspot.com/2009/05/crafts-4-eternity.html

kc_froglady said...

everyone has done a fantastic job on this weeks sketch! Love the way we all are so different even with the same sketch!

Fi said...

Great sketch and fantastic DT cards.
Here is my cardThanks for looking.
Hugs
Fi

karen said...

love the sketch and the dt cards are lovely, x karen x
here is my cardthanks for looking

Hazel said...

Great sketch and super DT cards. This is my first time here. My card is here