Sunday 2 August 2009

sketch #43 Holiday!

Hello welcome back!

Thank-you for all your good wishes for Cindy. Unfortunately there is no more news from her family, we will let you know as soon as we hear anything. Thank-you to those who have sent in cards for her they will be sent off as soon as everyone has sent theirs in.


C4E news.......The August kit....Sunkissed is now available HERE!!!


Thank-you for all the fantastic cards and projects last week! WOW!! what talent!! We saw that some of you found the shapes a little tricky to do so we have a little tip for you from JERI.

Right click on the sketch and save to your computer. Re-size to match the card you are making and print. Either cut out the shape from the sketch or trace the shape to make a template.

Thanks Jeri!!

On to this weeks challenge, as always we have a new sketch for you! This week we would like to see cards with the additional theme of HOLIDAYS. summer holidays, Christmas holidays, holiday colours, images......

This week we welcome Suzette and Andie to the team with thier first cards! Fabulous start girls!!

Suzette
Andie
Pinky


Christy

Sarah


Michele


Pop over to the DT blogs to see more about their cards and leave a little love!
Have a great week!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
The C4E Team
xxx

7 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Here is my challenge entry for this week.

http://lildaff.blogspot.com/

cheryl said...

great designs again by the DT
this is my entry love cheryl xxxxxxx

Cindy Buchanan said...

I'm home! Your cards are beautiful, as usual! If I am still needed/welcome, I should have these casts off my arms (and everywhere else!) to start off Sept. with a BANG!!!!
Love,
Cindy

Jeri said...

http://bugnme.blogspot.com/2009/08/bbtbcrafts-for-eternity.html Thanks so much for mentioning my design technique from last week's challenge. Hope it helps someone else. Loved this week's sketch and the DT cards are all so sweet. You can see my design on my blog.

Dena said...

Beautiful Dt cards and such a wonderful sketch. I had a great time with it! Here's my card

SueF said...

Oh well - I made a card using the sketch but guess who didn't read about the theme!!
Maybe next week eh - good luck everyone & thanks for a fab sketch
Sue

Anonymous said...

i get lot of encouragement watching your cards.

MARIA

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step